Degadur is a resin-rich flooring solution, developed in Germany, which is solvent free and is NZ Assure Quality-approved for use in food critical and CIP areas.
Degadur cures fully in just 2 hours, thus great turnaround time for floor reuse. It has exceptional bonding capabilities to existing subfloors and it creates a totally impervious surface without pinholes or air bubbles.
Other great benefits include:
- Extremely hygienic and easy to clean
- Durability and longevity qualities
- Tailored decorative and slip resistant finishes (9 standard colours)
- Highly resistant to UV light weathering and temperatures up to 80°C
- Elastic is resistant to cracking and does not shrink
- Successfully installed down to -30°C