Polycrete Cementitious Urethane System is a fast setting, rapid curing, 100% solids, three component floor topping system. It is ideal for restoration, repair or new construction.
It is designed to protect concrete, polymer reinforced screeds, mild steel and water resistant plywood from chemical attack, corrosion, impact and thermal shock. It is also unaffected by freeze/thaw cycles. Its typical uses are:
- Wet areas
- Commercial kitchens and restaurants
- Meat/poultry and Dairy processing
- Pharmaceutical plants
- Processing areas
- Exterior applications
- Aesthetic considerations
Poly-Crete additional benefits include:
- Hygienic (does not harbour bacteria)
- High chemical and abrasion resistance
- Wide service temperature range, -73 to 104°C
- VOC and ADA compliant
- Meets USDA, FDA and CFIC Standards
Because each floor installation provides its own set of unique circumstances, Poly-Crete have created different versions of the tough system to match the environment and requirements.