Polycrete Cementitious Urethane System is a fast setting, rapid curing, 100% solids, three component floor topping system. It is ideal for restoration, repair or new construction.
It is designed to protect concrete, polymer-reinforced screeds, mild steel and water-resistant plywood from chemical attack, corrosion, impact and thermal shock. It is also unaffected by freeze/thaw cycles.
Its typical uses are:
- Wet areas
- Commercial kitchens and restaurants
- Meat/poultry and Dairy processing
- Pharmaceutical plants
- Processing areas
- Exterior applications
- Aesthetic considerations
Additional Poly-Crete benefits include:
- Hygienic (does not harbour bacteria)
- High chemical and abrasion resistance
- Wide service temperature range, -73 to 104°C
- VOC and ADA compliant
- Meets USDA, FDA and CFIC Standards
Because each floor installation provides its own set of unique circumstances, Poly-Crete have created different versions of its tough system to match various environments and performance requirements.